Improving lives at every age through home and community health services.
MVNA believes that all residents have a right to receive quality based, culturally competent services to improve their health and remain independent.
- Aggressively pursues resources to allow MVNA to service those without financial means or whose needs extend beyond the traditional medical model.
- Advocates for meeting the health related needs of disadvantaged people.
- Actively works with the Public Sector to achieve public health goals for populations
MVNA promotes Public Health Nursing practice.
- Takes a holistic approach to the family.
- Promotes independence and supports self-care within the family.
- Ensure effective connection between existing community resources and the family.
- Promotes client and family participation in the plan for service delivery.
- Strengthens and develops abilities within the family to maximize their potential in coping with their health and social needs.
- Participates in the education of the future health practitioners and contribute to the knowledge base of public health nursing and home care delivery systems.
- Participates in community planning and coordination of services so that the appropriate range of health and human services will be systematically developed and implemented.
- Provides services to organizations which promote the public good.
MVNA believes that each person on our staff makes a difference in the work and the mission of MVNA.
- Everyone is responsible for excellence.
- Creativity and entrepreneurship is recognized and encouraged.
- Multidisciplinary team participation is essential for MVNA and staff to be successful.
- All efforts are customer responsive.
- Professional growth and development are encouraged.