Current Openings - Social Worker / Case Manager Positions
Please click on a position listed below for a more detailed job description
Provides comprehensive, single point of contact case coordination (including attendance and progress monitoring, assistance navigating complex county systems, health education, parent education and transition planning) to MFIP teen parents and their children as part of the MFIP Pilot. Conducts MFIP overviews and program orientation with new clients and provides small group topic-centered sessions related to reproductive health, transition planning, decision making, goals setting, time management and parenting. Works collaboratively with co-assigned PHNs to help MFIP teen parent families fully participate in evidence-based home visiting program; graduate from high school and make progress toward identified goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Social Work, Child and Family Studies, Health Services, or related field required
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in family support and/or maternal/child health programs
- Home Visiting experience preferred
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects, and under specific deadlines
- Excellent communication and problem solving abilities
- Organized, self motivated and self directed, able to work independently
- Must be able to provide insured vehicle for transportation with a valid driver’s license
Send resume or application to:
Attn: HR, MVNA
2000 Summer Street, Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55413
MVNA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. MVNA also participates in E-Verify. Offers of employment from MVNA are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.